(Please see “FAQ” and “Rates” (above) for ceremony rates and other helpful info.)
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! The addition of harp music to your ceremony or reception will transform the entire experience for you and your guests. The sound of harp provides a unique ambiance like no other instrument can.
For clients seeking a wedding harpist, I offer free, no-obligation consultations while we are planning your wedding music. I can play for you by phone, Skype, or in person at my home.
This page is intended to share some wedding-specific resources I hope will be helpful for you.
Some of my favorite wedding venues in the area are:
- The Salish Lodge (Snoqualmie)
- Beaver Lake Lodge (Lake Sammamish)
- The Skansonia (Seattle)
- Kiana Lodge (Poulsbo)
- Pickering Barn (Issaquah)
- Robinswood House (Bellevue)
- Sleeping Lady Resort (Leavenworth) ($50 travel fee)
- Mercer Island Community and Event Center (Mercer Island)
- Stimson-Green Mansion (Seattle)
- Marysville Opera House (Marysville)
- And many more at MySnohomishWedding – click on “Venues”!
You might need:
- Rented Elegance
- Royal Restrooms (tasteful portable bathrooms, perfect for a home wedding)
- Canopy rentals
- MySnohomishWedding (lots of vendors)
Favorite Planning Tools:
Healthy Weight Loss:
- My blog post on losing weight for your wedding (and for life!)
- Great podcast discussing health issues related to low-carb and ketogenic diets.